Friday, May 20, 2011

Who Let the Dogs out?


Where are the children?

Today is a PA Day -- It's a day that the teachers work on their report cards. It seems so early -- there is still almost 6 more weeks of school left!

When I look at this picture it reminded me of the song "Who Let the Dogs Out?" which was one of our favourites at the Dance a Thon (well, in the morning class). The afternoon class didn't get the same songs because they had a "professional" DJ. I only knew one song that the DJ played! However, I was the DJ for the morning Kindergarten Dance-a Thon. I'm going to take the PM class to the lunchroom (our gym) to have a dancing time with "my" songs. Which they may like better, or not as well as the other songs :)

We warmed up with The Hokey Pokey and then did a Conga Line to The Hoppity Song. Then we marched and had free dancing to the Proclaimers 500 Miles (which they know from Terry Fox Day).
More freestyle dancing to "I Gotta Feeling"
Next was YMCA -- always fun
Then Who Let the Dogs Out
And onto some Limbo fun!
Then we played "I like to Move it"
Chicken Dance
And we cooled down to Wavin Flag.
Whew. 35 minutes of all out dancing. It was SO FUN!

No comments: