Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's a snow day!

We hardly ever get snow days in Toronto! That means that there is no school today. We should be staying off the roads because it is too dangerous to drive. I know that most of you walk to school, but some of the teachers live far away and drive cars to school (I live far away, but I take the subway!)



(this video is about no-one that we know -- but it features my favourite Snow Day song by Bleu and the boy in it is having lots of fun in the snow!). If you click on the video, it will take you to the youtube site and you can watch it larger and you can turn off the ad.

Hey all of you kids! Go and help your mommies and daddies shovel, okay? I'm going outside right now to shovel my sidewalk.

See you tomorrow for the trip!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Ms. Brown,

Have a fun day. We're going sledding!
Maxwell.

xtine said...

hope everyone enjoyed their snow day!!